Post Thanks / Like

Myth (hacking Tokens)

I have notice all his chars got QA with no enchants ,gems etc. and then he gave away another QA char with token hack in it again. He gave it to Aepallyz ... then i inspect it. got no gems,enchants and prof. heres the proof Ae told me all
    MYTH IS A TOKEN HACKER... WoWScrnShot_061013_174715.jpgWoWScrnShot_061013_174715.jpg there.... and im confused. Why does Serendipity - his close gm friend wont notice this..? are they hiding something or Serendipity makes myth get away with this....

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    It's ok, I'm going back to retail anywayes xD.
    Last edited by myths; 06-10-2013 at 12:32 PM. Reason: grammar mistake.

Retired Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    some of the gms are corrupt and help their friends with everything even unbanning them

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pictures aren't loading.

I'm not his close "GM friend" I can't even add anyways.

And cheers Blind for calling me corrupt when I defended you, but anyways.

http://gyazo.com/64ae235f6cdf0c648efbe078b4f951bf

Can you post the pictures to an external weblink, I think there's something wrong with the forums at the moment.
    Last edited by Serendipity; 06-10-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where the characters Full QA or just weapons?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blindspell View Post
    some of the gms are corrupt and help their friends with everything even unbanning them

true :P like this "dennab" level 80 - 8.06.2013 buying free vicious and QA for retri and hpala in 2 mins

Post Thanks / Like
    The accounts are being closed as we speak, I've talked to Myths about this. He's agreed not to exploit this bug. As He's moving to retail.
    I love making people laugh and feel good, and that's awesome and special for me to able to do that, but there really is nothing like kicking ass whether it's on a major scale, or whether it's in a more of a dramatic fashion. Being physical and taking care of business the old-fashioned way is something that I LOVE doing.
    -Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

camdolls

CAMDOLLS TOKEN HACK

camdolls hack

camdolls free token

camdolls tokenshttp:adversewow.comforumsupport-q-6myth-hacking-tokens-5395token in camdollwww.camdolls.comhow to get free tokens in camdollscamdolls free tokenscamdolls.com tokens hackget free tokens camdollscamdolls token camdolls tokens hackhow to hack camdollhack camdollscamdoll token hackCamdolls jqghow to get free tokens in camdolls.comhow can i have tokens in camdollscamdolls freeHow to camdollstoken for camdollscamdolls.com cheatscamdolls for blackberry
SEO Blog